Friday, June 19, 2009

Some info about the blog


Well, this is a project I have been working on for a month or so and when it is finished I hope it will be one of the better browser games out there. I have tried out a lot of browser games and I must say although I am excited about the idea to just play something fast in a browser while at work or home, then I can't say I have found anything that I have liked so far. I have seen some browser games with potential, but I always find stuff that I don't like in them.

Before I start to present what plans I have and what I have worked on so far, then I want to say that this is a project far from finished. I am doing everything on paper first and to be honest, I am not even sure I'll be able to finish it off when it comes to programming. But the idea behind this project was to make something that made me motivated enough to pick up my interest for programming again and hopefully learn what I need to learn. I have two very competent friends that are amazing programmers and one of them have promised to help me if I get stuck, so I'll hope I can make it.

But the more ideas I put in and the more I look forward to the game, I just wish I could hand the programming part over to a much more competent programmer and act more as a tester, tweaker and game architect. I have noticed in the past that I learn coding much faster that way for some reason.

But my dream is that some day this game will be out there for you to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment