Friday, July 17, 2009

A Lot Faster...


...that went a lot faster than expected. I re-coded the whole battle-engine and it works surprisingly well now. I found some bugs when I re-coded and it takes perhaps a second, even less, to sim a clan vs clan battle now. Before it took a lot longer. I am a bit worried how I should store all the data from the battles between turns or if I should just give them highlights from the battles with stats. I would prefer both myself as a player.

Some battles are really long and although they are epic to follow round by round, line by line, then it takes a lot of resources I guess.

I'll see what I come up with. I'll continue to bug-test this battle-engine now before I make some minor changes to it so that it works in both duels and in huge wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment